Just like riding a bike… – Part 2 – Foiled by a rainy day.

Bad news.  This morning I woke up bright and early to a very disappointing email informing me that Part 2 of the Group Riding and Pacelining clinic would be postponed.  It rained last night and the roads were awfully slippery, so the instructors thought it better to wait until we could practice on safer and more normal road conditions.

Worse news.  Instead of postponing to next Saturday, as per the original plan articulated Thursday night, the clinic is now postponed until April 7th due to an instructor’s scheduling conflicts.  Hubz and I depart for our Zambia HFH build on April 6.  BUMMER.  I’m going to try to get in touch with Chuck and see if I can attend the second part of the clinic when they repeat it next month.  Otherwise, I’m going to have to just buck up and get out there to a paceline/group ride and give it a go.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s